The Superior Method For Long-Lasting, High-Quality Concrete Repairs
WHAT IS HYDRO DEMOLITION?
Hydrodemolition is a concrete removal technology that employs high-pressure water to remove damaged concrete, as well as asphalt and grout. This method creates a great bonding surface for repair and new coating applications.
HOW DOES HYDRODEMOLITION WORK?
DRY DEMOLITION ROBOTS VS. WET DEMOLITION ROBOTS
Demolition is hard, time-consuming, and potentially hazardous work, even more so when there’s a need for removing concrete elements within an existing structure. It’s a strenuous process where a light touch is needed to guarantee that only the damaged concrete is removed and all surrounding material remains intact.
ADVANTAGES OF USING HYDRODEMOLITION FOR CONCRETE SURFACE PREPARATION
To summarize, hydro demolition:
- Does not cause any micro-cracks in the structure, ensuring a long-lasting repair of high quality
- Creates no vibrations, and noise and dust are dramatically reduced
- Allows for both selective and non-selective removal
- Keeps the rebars clean and intact
- Prepares a rough surface ideal for bonding between old and new concrete
- Improves the efficiency as hydro demolition is more than 25x faster than mechanical jackhammering.