This policy is applicable to the Personal Information collected by iTMunch for:
- Visitors and users on iTMunch, including our affiliate sites
- Subscribers of iTMunch and affiliate sites
- Suppliers and business partners
Information We Collect
Based on your interaction with us and other affiliate sites, we collect Personal Information, which is used to identify individuals or relates to an identifiable individual.
This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, Physical Address, Email Address, Contact Number
- Behavioural or demographic attributes, when tied to personal identifiers
- Past transactional behaviour on the Channels
- Information obtained from third parties on your interests
- Information about your company such as the name, size and location of your company and your role within the company
- Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on your computer, mobile or device IDs
- Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) and information derived from your IP address such as your geographic location
- Information about your devices such as information contained in HTTP Headers (defined below) or other internet transfer protocol signals, browser or device type and version, operating system, user-agent strings and information about or from the presence or use of “apps” on your mobile devices, screen resolution, and your preferred language
- Behavioural data about your usage of the Channels, such as webpage clicked, websites and content areas visited, date and time of activities
- The web search you used to locate and navigate to the Channels
Purpose of Information
We at iTMunch use and share the personal information collected to:
Transactions: Your Personal Information could you be used to engage in transactions with you. Along with this information, your financial, credit card and payment information can be used to process your transactions.
Enrich Your Experience: Your website visit, marketing experience and communications may be tailored to your interests based on your Personal Information. Also, we might provide your contact information to specific partners that offer complimentary services and products and may share your information with third parties to facilitate interest-based advertising.
Respond to Your Requests: We may also use Personal Information in order to respond directly to your information requests (including newsletter registrations or other specific requests) or other inquiries.
Comply with Legal Requirements and Corporate Transactions: iTMunch may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
Creating Personal Accounts: If you choose to register with iTMunch, your personal information is used to create a personalized account for you.
How We Collect Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect both Personal Information and Other Information from a variety of sources that generally fall into three categories:
Direct Interactions: From your use of and interaction with us through the Channels and other activities such as account creation, submission of registrations and forms, or sales inquiries and transactions.
Publicly Available Data / Data from Third Parties: Data from Automated Interactions on non-We websites, or other data you may have made publicly available, such as social media posts, or data provided by third-party sources, such as marketing opt-in lists, or data aggregators.
Automated Interactions: From the use of technologies such as electronic communication protocols, cookies, embedded URLs or pixels, or widgets, buttons and tools.
Period of Data Retention
We retain data and information for the following durations:
- Information provided to make purchases of our and/or our partner’s products and services will only be stored for the duration of the transaction or service period.
- If you choose to create an account on iTMunch, your information will be stored till you keep an active account
- If you have subscribed to iTMunch, we will retain the information till you remain subscribed
Sharing Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following conditions:
- Third party service providers, which include but are not limited to credit card providers, order fulfillment, analytics, customer service, sponsors, advertisers etc, in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of iTMunch.
- Relevant companies in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer or any other disposition of all or any part of our business
In order to ensure complete security of your data, we have implemented required technical, physical and organizational measures. These measures are designed to protect your personal data against unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and other unlawful means.
Registration and Privacy Choices
A list of your current Privacy Choices is listed below:
Registration: We allow you to establish an online registration profile for marketing communications at iTMunch. You may use the profile to customize and control your preferences for receiving electronic information, including opting into (or out of) communities, newsletters and general interest areas. You can return to the registration profile at any time to change your elections or modify your profile. Please log in as usual and follow the prompts to “update my profile.”
Third Party Permission-Based Lists: On occasion, we may use third-party lists to send communications about our products and services. These lists, which are maintained by third parties, include users eligible under applicable law to receive e-mails from other companies such as iTMunch. When we use such lists, the communications will include mechanisms to opt out of receiving our marketing communications. If you have trouble opting out, or if you wish to make us aware of any issues related to a third-party mailing, you may contact us directly through our inquiry form.
Information-Sharing Choices: There are limitations to opting out of sharing with third parties in the case of: (1) joint sales or joint events; (2) where the customer has requested follow-up which involves iTMunch partners; (3) where third parties are required to accomplish the transaction or perform the service; and (4) where required by law.
Cookies Used On Our Site
Cookies are used by us to recognize our users and/or their devices across different services and devices.
Manage your Cookie Preferences: When you visit our site, you have the option to opt for cookies that are not required to enable core site functionality, such as advertising cookies. To opt out, contact the email given below.
You can also change your browser settings on your computer or other devices to access our services. Majority of browsers review and erase cookies, including ours.
We ask that you not send us, and you do not share any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., government-issued or financial account numbers, information related to the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or bio-metric data, criminal background or trade union membership).
Control your Personal Information
We provide multiple options for you to control your personal information:
- Opt-Out: Even if you have previously provided consent for processing your personal information, you can opt-out at any time
- Delete Personal Data: You can request us to delete any or all personal information provided to us
- Change Provided Data: Upon your request, we can change, update or fix information about you
- Restrict Access: You can ask us to stop using some information about you or to limit our use
- Ask For A Copy: If you live in EU or any other country that provides this right as a law, you can ask about a copy of all the information we have collected related to you
We encourage you to not send any extremely or personal data, which include but are not limited to government-issued IDs, bio-metric data, criminal background, etc.
As we are a business-oriented site, iTMunch does not cater to or collect any information of minors, except in very limited circumstances as part of specific educational programs. If we have mistakenly collected information of minors, please notify us so we can immediately delete the information from our servers and make the necessary changes.
Dispute Resolution or filing a complaint
If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
iTMunch has appointed a Global Data Protection Officer. If you have any complaints regarding this policy or have any further queries, suggestions or comments related to this policy, please contact our GDPR office at
Global Data Protection Officer
555 Republic Dr
Plano, TX 75074
Our headquarters is located at:
555 Republic Dr
Plano, TX 75074