What Is It?
Microsoft Dynamics is a powerful ERP system that combines industry and other brand-specific functionality with the core enterprise management features. Microsoft Dynamics can be used on the company’s server or on in the cloud. It allows its users to make important business decisions based on accurate data. Its various features allow you to streamline supply chain management, financial and customer relationship in a way that it helps your business to grow.
Why Is It Useful?
Microsoft dynamics is equipped with various features that can boost your business. The system helps you easily manage your projects and complete accounting operations, control sales and general ledger finances, manage supply chains and plan and schedule production.
Microsoft Dynamics AX also offers several features in HR management making it a complete ERP solution. Along with these features, it is also useful for handling your warehousing, transportation, budgeting, POS and e-commerce functionalities. It effectively supports all your IT needs in a cost-effective manner.
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Bank management
- Budgetary control
- Shared service support
- Compliance management
- Material and capacity planning
- Resource management
- Job scheduling and sequencing
- Product configuration
- Shop floor management
- Inventory management
- Multisite warehouse management
- Trade agreements
- Order promising
- Distribution planning
- Quality management
- Organizational and workforce management
- Recruitment and selection
- Development, training, and performance management
- Employee self-service portal
- Expense management
- Standard, impromptu, and analytical reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Role tailored, predefined, multidimensional data cubes
- Dashboard views of key performance indicators
- Service orders and contracts
- Service calls and dispatching
- Repair management
- Service subscription
- Project accounting and invoicing
- Project cost control
- Work breakdown structures
- Interoperability with Microsoft Project
- Salesforce and marketing automation
- Lead and opportunity management
- Sales management
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a part of the company’s 365 edition but is also available independently starting from $190.
However, users who are interested in acquiring the entire suite can find it in the below-mentioned packages.
Team members Enterprise edition- $10/ month/ user
Dynamics 365 Plan 2- $210/ month/ user