What is ZeroBounce?
ZeroBounce is email automation software that helps businesses reach their target audience through bounce and spam trap detection. You can use this platform to detect and remove known abuse emails, temporary addresses, invalid and toxic domains, and much more. Along with improving your email deliverability, this software can be used to validate IP addresses and verify primary recipient demographics.
Why you should use ZeroBounce
One of ZeroBounce’s main advantages is its email validator that can accurately detect spam traps. Its verification feature also helps you identify email addresses that have been marked spam previously. With features like these, you will be able to manage your databases in an effective manner and prioritize sending messages only to the right audience.
With this software, you also would not have to worry about filling up missing parts of email addresses. ZeroBounce’s email verifier is capable of identifying the first and last name, location, age, and even the gender of email recipients.
SEE ALSO: Apple Unveils Features of iOS 12
Features of ZeroBounce
- Spam Trap Detection
- Email Abuse Detection
- Email Bounce Detection
- Disposable Email Detection
- Toxic Domain Detection
- Catch-All Domain Detection
- Social Append
- Email Gender Append
- IP Information Append
- Email Validation API
- Overview reports
- Selectable download options
ZeroBounce Pricing Plans:
This software’s SMB and enterprise pricing package is as follows:
- 5K to 100K emails = $0.003 per email
- 100K to 250K emails = $0.002 per email
- 250K to 500K emails = $0.0016 per email
- 500K to 1M emails = $0.0014 per email
- 1M to 2M emails = $0.001 per email
- 2M to 5M emails = $0.0008 per email
- Over 5 Million emails = Contact ZeroBounce rep for customized pricing